Top Surgery: Unbound
New Book Is a Must-Read For Those Considering FTM Top Surgery
Have you ever wished you could find a book that would guide you through the process of getting Top Surgery? Now that book exists.
Drake Cameron Sterling's Top Surgery: Unbound is a new book that aims to empower those who are just getting started on their Top Surgery journey. The book is full of helpful, actionable tips. You'll learn:
- How to interview surgeons
- How to plan and pay for the procedure
- How to survive a mental health assessment
- About Top Surgery techniques
- About what to expect on surgery day
- How to manage drains, compression binders and scar therapies
- How to prepare your home for your recovery
- ...and more!
About the Author
Drake Cameron Sterling holds a Master's Degree in Social Work (MSW) with an emphasis on community mental health, and is a hospital social worker, author, and diversity educator. Drake's personal experience with top surgery, along with extensive experience as a healthcare patient advocate, led to the creation of Top Surgery: Unbound.