FTM Top Surgery Financing & Grants
Wondering how to pay for FTM top surgery? Below you'll find information about surgery financing and other ways to pay for FTM top surgery.
Not available at this time. None of the surgeons in our database offer private financing.
Surgery Financing Companies
There are several surgery financing companies that offer loans for top surgery. Good credit (A, B, C) and a minimum monthly income of $1500 is required. Monthly payments for top surgery will be in the area of $250-$300. You can apply for loans at the following websites:
- NEW! Genderbands Surgery Grant - US-based surgeon but applicants can be from outside the USA.
- My Transition Funding - Accepts applicants from the U.S., EU, Australia and more!
- Jim Collins Foundation
- CK LIFE Surgery Scholarship Fund
- Point of Pride Annual Transgender Surgery Fund
- Rizi Timane Annual Transgender Scholarship
For ideas about making and saving money and crowdfunding for top surgery, see the Comprehensive Guide to Surgery Fundraising.
RELATED: Top Surgery Costs
Last updated: 10/05/17